3x5 Bi-Metal Universal Rosin Press Plates (3054)
Bi-metal plates allow for fast and consistent heating. The universal adapter lets you to attach these plates onto any press. Creating your ideal rosin press kit.
- Bi-Metal: Stainless Steel & Aluminum
- Universal Rosin Press Plate System
- 3"x5" Plates
- Fits All Presses With Arbors Measuring Between 1" - 2"
- Allows for 2 Independently Controlled Heat Zones
- Thermocoupler Holes Are Close to Squishing Surface
- Fast Heat Transfer from Aluminum's Conductivity
- Hygienic & Durable Stainless Steel Press Surface
- Even Heat Distribution with 2 part BI-Metal Construction
- Plates Made in Florida
- Coils and Controller Not Included
3x5 Bi-Metal Universal Rosin Press Plates
Unique bi-metal plates marry quick heating aluminum with super-durable stainless steel. So your plates heat up fast while the silky-smooth stainless steel pressing surface delivers a perfect press every time with zero pitting. The phenolic insulation ensures that only the area you want to heat up does. Keeping your frame cool to the touch. The universal adapter allows you to use these plates with any press.
What is solventless extraction
Extracting concentrates require a careful balance of pressure and heat. Some processes require different amounts of pressure and heat.