3x5 Bi-Metal Universal Rosin Press Plates (3054)
- Bi-Metal: Stainless Steel & Aluminum
- Universal Rosin Press Plate System
- 3"x5" Plates
- Fits All Presses With Arbors Measuring Between 1" - 2"
- Allows for 2 Independently Controlled Heat Zones
- Thermocouplers Holes Are Close to Squishing Surface
- Fast Heat Transfer from Aluminum's Conductivity
- Hygienic & Durable Stainless Steel Press Surface
- Even Heat Distrubtion with 2 part BI-Metal Construction
- Plates Made in Florida
- Includes Hold-Down Clamp and Insulator Plates
- Coils and Controller Not Included
3x5 Bi-Metal Rosin Plates
Harness the power of aluminum's superior heat transfer that quickly spreads out the heat, merged with the much stronger stainless steel plates that offer a super hard, super smooth pressing surface. This eliminates hot or cool spots and allow for the most consistent and even heat across the surface of the plate.