BVA 20 Ton 4x7 Rosin Press (9321)
Extract your rosin without solvent on the go with this 20 ton hydraulic rosin press.
Free Shipping USA ($100 Value).
- 14" tall, 10" long, 5" wide, legs are 12" long
- Press weighs 44 lbs
- Medical-Grade Stainless Steel Press Face Plates
- 20 ton (40,000 lbs) of pressing force
- Press can be flipped on front during press cycle to support directional flow techniques
- Made In The USA
- Pressing Area is 7in x 4in
- Designed for use with 2x3" or 3x6" bags
- Both Plates are Insulated
- 10,000 psi pressure gage
- Over Sized BVA Hand Pump
- Total Size: 14in x 8in x 6in
- Dab Press Control with 4 Cartridge Heaters 300 wats ea (TC04)
- 2 Thermocoupler uses a M6x1 Thread
- 4" x 7" Stainless Steel Bi Metal Plates (3181)
- Top and Bottom plates are Insulated.
- The crate is TBD lbs, the dimensions are 33" x 22" x 16" tall *******************************************
- The freight included in the price is UPS ground and usually requires 5 business days to cross the country.
- There will be 2 packages
- The attached sales agreement is required to be submitted prior to the press shipping.
- Ships with BVA P350 Hand Pump.
- BVA Hydraulic Hand Pump P350 & P1000 Specs Lifetime Warranty Thru BVA
- BVA 20 Ton Hydraulic Cylinder HL2002 Specs Lifetime Warranty Thru BVA
- Available in 110V and 220V
Diamond 20 Rosin Press Kit
Maximum extraction in a small package. Despite its small size, it has plenty of room for pressing large amounts of rosin. Packed for portability and ready to go, you can take this rosin press with you to extract anywhere. Ready to use out of the box, this kit has everything you need.
Medical-grade stainless steel plate surface ensures stability and consistent heat when extracting your rosin. Insulated plates allows the surface to get hot while keeping the rest of the structure cool. The heat source is provided by the Dab Press dual heat zone controller. Customize your temperature and keep full control of your process.
What is solventless extraction
Tradition concentrates have always endured a process of butane-based extraction. Compromising the environment and the people involved through complex processes. That involved costly equipment, toxic chemicals, and low quality results. Enter solventless extraction! As the name implies, it requires no chemicals or solvents to extraction the oils from the cannabis. The only things you need are heat, pressure, and a tool to harness them.
Extracting concentrates require a careful balance of pressure and heat. Some processes require different amounts of pressure and heat. Each Strain requires a bit of process adjustment. We suggest beginning at temp 200F and pressing for 45 sec with a 2"x3" small bag.
Times, Temps, and Mesh Sizes
Sift & Bubble
The 2x3" bags can hold 1/4 oz of flower
The 3x6" bags hold 1 oz of flower
The prepress make filling the bags to max capacity much easier.
Below are some additional items that may be added to the BVA hydraulic system in the above press. We suggest purchasing these items directly from the manufacturer or a local hydraulic supplier in your town.
110v Electric Hydraulic Pumps
Pneumatic Hydraulic Pumps (these require an additional air compressor)