3x7 DIY Caged Rosin Press Plates Kit - Pair it Well with 12-20 Ton H-frame Hydraulic Press
- 8 mm Slim Heat Insulation - SGS Certified Food Grade Insulation, Heats Up to 200F in About 4-5 Minutes and Protects the Hydraulics From Overheating.
- M8 Screw Thread in the Bottom Plates - The Caged Frame Can Be Secured on the Hydraulic Press for Safety.
- Plug and Play - The Caged Cube Kit Comes Assembled, Just Move onto Hydraulic Press to Begin Working.
- 3x7" Sized Heated Plates - Well Suited to 3.5 - 36g Materials at Once. Narrow Platen Shape Allows Oil to Flow Quickly Away From Heat.
- Accurate and Evenly Heating up - Separate Thermocouples and Heating Rods Obtain and Deliver Accurate Temp; 6.5" Length Heating Rods Evenly Heat Up Platens.
- Long Working Life - More Than 6,000 Times Service of Heating Rods.
- Perfect Alignment - Top and Bottom Heated Platens Moving in Caged Frame Using 4 Steel Rods.
- dp-rp37 is Fully Assembled at the Factory. Simply Move Cube Kit to Hydraulic Shop Press and Begin Working.
- Does Not Fit Some A-Frame Press, H-Frame is Recommended For Proper Clearance.
- Well-packaged, without Any Marks in the Paper Carton.
- 3x7" Heated Press Plates Cube
- 1Pcs x PID Temp Control Box dp-tc02r165
- User Manual
- 1Pcs Screwdriver
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 600W
- Voltage: 110/220 Volts
- Plate Size: 3" x 7"
- Cube Dimensions: 3.5" x 10.3" x 5.5"
- External Package: 14.2" x 13.2" x 9.4"
- Total Weight: 16lbs
- Openings of Dual Heated Plates: 36mm
- Bottle Tech Pre Press Mold | dp-pm3015r | 3.5-7g Flower Only
- Hammer Pollen Press | dp-pm30s | 3.5-10g Hash, Kief, and Flower
- Large Cylinder PrePess Mold | dp-pm40r | 7-14g Flower Recommended
- 2x4" Pre Press Mold | dp-pm4007s | 7-14g Hash & Flower
- PrePress Collection
- 110V Version Is In Fahrenheit, 220V Version Is In Celsius
- Point Hydraulic Press Ram at Circle on the Upper Platen of Cage
- Stroke Extend of The Shop Press >6"
- Hydraulic Shop Press < 20 Tons
- One Person Operation
- Keep It out of Reach of Children
- Do Not Switch on PID Temp Controller Box without Putting Rod into Aluminum Platen
PID TEMP CONTROLLER SETTING:
Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and one's places
Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place