FlowerPot Vrod Complete Kit
- SIC 28mm Dish for Massive Dabs
- Vape Flower and Concentrates from the Same Rig
- Everything You Need In One Bundle
- Massive Airflow
- Grade 2 Titanium
* List of included items in long description below.
As low as $710.00
FlowerPot Vrod Bundle
The smoothest vapor you’ve ever experienced. Enjoy oil and flower at the same time with the FlowerPot Vrod Vaporizer. Providing maximum airflow and consistent heat, the FlowerPot Vrod Vaporizer allows you to taste what you smell. While keeping your draws smooth and cough-free.
Made from certified grade-2 titanium, the FlowerPot Vrod keeps your airpath clear of impurities. So you are only vaping what you want to - the good stuff. This enail based system provides consistent heat for vaping without the hassle of a torch or lighter. Whether you’re vaping purely oil, flower, or both (twax).
Using the highest-quality US-melted materials, 25 years of machine shop experience, and a strong passion for herbals. The FlowerPot Vrod is the premiere desktop twax vaporizer and is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
Within this bundle you will have everything you need to have a complete FlowerPot setup.
- Vrod Head (3129)
- Vrod 18 Hole Diffuser (3142)
- Replacement Dish Nut (3010)
- 28mm NV SiC Dish (9264)
- Vrod Carb Cap - 2 hole (3137-2)
- Scoop Dabber (2551)
- Shovelhead Bowl (3097)
- Solid Handle (3085)
- 18mm Post (3098)
- Ti Screens (9231)
- 18mm Glass Bowl (9306)
- NV Single PID Controller (9089)
- Enail Handle (2943)
- Vape Case (9015)
- Single PID Stand (3273)
- Heat Post with Insulator ver 3 (3196)
- 9" Bent Neck Showerhead Female Rig (9350)
- 13" Laser Cut Foam Insert (3285)
- 13" Weather Proof Case (9396)
- NV Dab Mat (9380)
- 5mm Terp Pearls - setof 2 (9312)
- 3" Arm band Grinder - Black (3076)
- 20mm NV Coil (9109 or 9259)
- Power Cord (9250-9251-9252-9253)
- Colored Front Plate (3280-3281-3282-3283)
FlowerPot Vrod Assembly
Be sure to align the 20mm in a way that the coils are traveling clockwise for a perfect fit. See image in the gallery for a guide. Ensure the coil is winding clockwise, and then insert the bottom portion (diffuser) up through the hole, then mate with the Head and screw them together, finger tight.
The VRod was designed to accomodate 20mm coils. If you own a non-NewVape coil, be sure to measure this. See image gallery.